My Guide Website?
Catania: Half-Day Buggy Tour of the Etna Volcano21 Reviews
Discover the majesty of the Etna volcano on a half-day buggy tour. Follow an expert guide up and down the mountain and admire stunning landscapes.
- Drive a buggy up and down the slopes of Mount Etna
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the volcano
- Drive off road and through small villages with your guide
DescriptionExplore the Etna volcano by buggy on this unique 4-hour activity. After a quick briefing on how to drive your buggy, head off with the guide to the villages of Pedara and Nicolosi. Continue along a track that passes an old lava rock quarry, and experience the buggy’s off-road abilities. Drive on a scenic road leading to Rifugio Sapienza. After a coffee break, take a walk around the top of the Silvestri Craters. Next, take the road down to the Cassone lava cave. Enjoy a quick visit inside, equipped with a helmet and a flashlight. Continue on the route, stopping to admire the immense Valle del Bove from Mount Zoccolaro on the way to Zafferana Etnea, Viagrande and San Gregorio.
Includes1 buggy per 2 persons (driver and passenger) Helmet Fuel Expert guide Food and drinks Transfers to the meeting point
- You need an EU driving licence to drive the buggy. International driving permits are also accepted
- Please note that those younger than 18 years of age are not permitted to drive the buggy (but they can be passengers)
- This activity does not include transportation to the meeting point
- If weather conditions prohibit driving safely, the activity will be canceled and you will receive a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now