Catania 2-Hour Private Walking Tour9 Reviews
Explore Catania and discover its gems on a 2-hour walking tour. See monuments that made Catania one of Italy's most important Renaissance cities.
- See Catania's main monuments and historical buildings on a private tour
- Admire the ruins of the Roman amphitheater, one of the greatest in antiquity
- Marvel at the beautiful Piazza Duomo with its cathedral and town hall
DescriptionDiscover the major attractions of Catania on a private 2-hour tour. As you walk through the city pass by Piazza Stesicoro and see the ruins of the Roman amphitheater, which was one of the greatest ever built. Continue along Via Etnea to Piazza Università. Take the Alessi Staircase to Via dei Crociferi, a street known for its 16th-century churches and as a set for the filming of many movies. Arrive in San Francesco Square, dominated by the church of the same name and the monument dedicated to Cardinal Dusmet. The tour will end in Piazza Duomo, where you have the option of visiting the cathedral and town hall.
IncludesPrivate tour led by an expert guide Food and drinks Tickets to enter monuments and attractions
- The price of the tour does not include any entrance fees. If you decide to visit the interior of some palaces or churches, you'll need to buy your tickets at that time
- Tours operate even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be canceled and you will be given a full refund
- If you book a morning tour (from Monday to Friday), you can also walk through the Pescheria (near Piazza Duomo), Catania's main market and the second most important market in Sicily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY