My Guide Website?
Alcantara River Park: Hiking and Body Rafting Half-Day Trip2 Reviews
Discover the Alcantara River Park on this beautiful half-day experience. Trek through stunning landscapes, see ancient Greek settlements, and experience the thrill of body rafting down rapids.
- Get an adrenaline rush from body rafting down the rapids of the Alcantara River
- Enjoy a trek through stunning vistas, ancient castle ruins, and towering gorges
- Catch your breath at the Gorges of Alcantara River Park with a picturesque view
- See the Saje, ancient irrigation pipes from ancient times that changed Sicily
- Explore ancient mills, sacred buildings, and old stone walls as you hike
DescriptionExplore Sicily's beautiful Alcantara River Park and its famous gorges. Relax with a stunning view before ending your tour with an exhilarating experience of body rafting down the rapids of the Alcantara river. Begin your adventure at the Gole Alcantara Botanical and Geological Park with a short briefing about your adventure course. While hiking through stunning gorges and eye-catching visits in Alcantara River Park, catch a glimpse of the ruins of a castle, an ancient Greek settlement, and local flora. Marvel at old stone walls, ancient mills, and sacred buildings. Pass through the Saje, ancient irrigation pipes that allowed Sicilian agriculture to flourish. At the Gorges of the Alcantara River Park, take a rest and enjoy the view. Don a wetsuit, helmet, and river jacket, and get ready to body raft. Enjoy the adventure of a free body descent down the river's rapids. End your nature adventure with an adrenaline rush.
IncludesNeoprene wetsuit Helmet River jacket Neoprene socks
- This trip is only available from May to October This experience involves hiking and body rafting through rapids Children are not allowed under the age of 8 years old Tour suggested for sportive and well fit people