My Guide Website?
Agrigento: 2-Hour Private Walking Tour
Join this guided walking tour of Agrigento’s old center to discover its hidden gems. Walk along the Via Atenea, spot its typical narrow alleyways and explore the historic churches such as the Church of Santo Spirito and the Church of S. Maria dei Greci.
- Explore the old town of Agrigento and discover its hidden gems
- Walk along the ancient Via Atenea
- Visit the Church of Santo Spirito, the Church of S. Maria dei Greci and the monastery
DescriptionThis 2-hour private guided tour will start from Porta di Ponte and wind its way along the Via Atenea, the ancient and modern heart of the city, walking amongst Baroque and neoclassical facades and strolling through its typical narrow alleyways. Your guide will then take you to visit the stunning historic Church and the Monastery of Santo Spirito (14th century), where you can still buy the almond sweets made by the local nuns. Then, you'll see the Church of S. Maria dei Greci (14th century) built on the still visible remains of a Greek temple. The itinerary has a total length of 3 kilometers and most of the walk will be uphill, so please wear comfortable shoes and be aware that this tour is not suitable for people with mobility difficulties.
IncludesPrivate tour Expert tour guide Free offer to enter the churches Ticket to enter the monastery (€ 4 per person, purchasable on the spot)
- This tour is not suitable for people with mobility difficulties
- The price does not include the entrance fee to the monastery (in case you decide to visit it, it will be € 4 per person)
- The churches can be visited for free (they accept a spontaneous offer though)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now