- Visit the UNESCO-listed Villa Romana del Casale
- Uncover the history and Arabic culture of the city
- Marvel at the ceramics and mosaics of the area
- Driver at your disposal
- Enjoy a rich Sicilian brunch with typical products (included)
Start your tour with a visit to Caltagirone UNESCO World Heritage site, famous for its production of pottery, dating back to Arab dominations, with characteristic colors.
Visit the historical center, the famous Staircase of Santa Maria del Monte, and the culture of pottery in the city. See the excellent colored glazes that adorn the streets, staircases, balconies, squares, fountains, churches, and palaces. In Caltagirone we will offer you a brunch made of typical Sicilian products, Etna's red wine, and water (included in the price).
In the afternoon, head to Piazza Armerina to see the huge UNESCO-listed Villa Romana del Casale, originally belonging to a powerful Roman family. Find the best conserved in-site Roman mosaics in the world, including the mosaic flooring, wall mosaics, columns, statues, capitals, and coins.
Return to the starting point around 6:30 PM to complete your tour.
Pickup and drop-off from your hotel or the closest possible pickup point
Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
Brunch with typical Sicilian products
Maps and informative booklets
- Departure from Taormina or Syracuse has an additional charge of 45€ per person
- Please specify any dietary requirements or allergies during booking
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund